According to the requirements of customers, the rubber hose is designed to be of different buoyancy levels, which is used to connect the surface and submarine pipelines. The hose can be kept in a smooth shape under water so that the service life of the rubber hose and the flow rate of transmission medium can be improved. In addition, additional thickening of the outer layer of the hose can be carried out to resist the damage to the outer layer caused by friction between the hose and the seabed.
1. The second or third hose in mainline
2. Rated working pressure: 21 bar
3. Minimum reserve buoyance: 20% or according to customer requirements
4. Electrical continuity: electrical continuous or discontinuous
5. Leak detection system: after the failure of the primary carcass, the detector will react to the leakage to
remind the operator to remove the damaged hose to avoid economic loss and environmental pollution.
6. Cover: PU or rubber