Tail Submarine Hose Construction & Material
Tail Submarine Hose Main Carcass:
● Main Lining / Inner Tube : Smooth, oil and fuel resistant Pure Seamless and Extruded Acrylontrile-Butadiene-Rubber (NBR);
● Safety Lining: special construction to prevent defects or damage cause by incidental tearing or superficial damages of the main linig;
● Reinforcements: Multiple Plies of High Tensile Textile cord. One embedded helical Body Steel wire.
● Single Carcass And Double Carcass
Tail Submarine Hose Outer Cover:
● Smooth black, Synthetic Rubber Resistant to Abrasion, Oil, Sea Water and Sunlight.
● Polyurethane Orange in Colour cover available on request.
Fittings: End connections built in during manufacture. ASME B 16.5 Class 150lb or 300lb Weld Neck Flat Face or Raised Face on request.
Hose Tests: All tests according to GEPHOM 2009 and Customer detail.