One End Reinforced Submarine Hose With Location Collars
1. connecting FPSO
2. rated working pressure: 21 bar
3. minimum reserve buoyance: 20% or according to customer requirements
4. electrical continuity: electrical continuous or discontinuous
5. leak detection system: after the failure of the primary carcass, the detector will react to the leakage to remind the operator to remove the damaged hose to avoid economic loss and environmental pollution.
6.cover: PU or rubber
Specifications can be designed by customer requirements.
One End Reinforced Submarine Hose With Location Collars Main Carcass
● Main Lining / Inner Tube : Smooth, oil and fuel resistant Pure Seamless and Extruded Acrylontrile-Butadiene-Rubber (NBR);
● Safety Lining: special construction to prevent defects or damage cause by incidental tearing or superficial damages of the main linig;
● Reinforcements: Multiple Plies of High Tensile Textile cord. One embedded helical Body Steel wire.
● Single Carcass And Double Carcass
One End Reinforced Submarine Hose With Location Collars Outer Cover:
● Smooth black, Synthetic Rubber Resistant to Abrasion, Oil, Sea Water and Sunlight.
● Polyurethane Orange in Colour cover available on request.
Fittings: End connections built in during manufacture. ASME B 16.5 Class 150lb or 300lb Weld Neck Flat Face or Raised Face on request.
Hose Tests: All tests according to GEPHOM 2009 and Customer detail.