Mainline Full Floating HoseMain Carcass:
●Main Lining / Inner Tube: Smooth, oil and fuel resistant Pure Seamless and Extruded Acrylontrile-Butadiene-Rubber (NBR);
●Safety Lining: special construction to prevent defects or damage cause by incidental tearing or superficial damages of the main linig;
● Reinforcements: Multiple Plies of High Tensile Textile cord. One embedded helical Body Steel wire.
● Cover: Black Syntetic Rubber Smooth oil and fuel resistant.
● Single Carcass And Double Carcass
Mainline Full Floating Hose Floatation:
● Floating Material : Closed cell Foam.
Mainline Full Floating Hose Outer Cover:
● Smooth black, Synthetic Rubber Resistant to Abrasion, Oil, Sea Water and Sunlight.
● Helical Orange strip.
● Polyurethane Orange in Colour cover available on request.
Mainline Full Floating Hose Fittings: End connections built in during manufacture. ASME B 16.5 Class 150lb or 300lb Weld Neck Flat Face or Raised Face on request.
Mainline Full Floating Hose Tests: All tests according to GMPHOM 2009 and Customer detail.
Mainline Full Floating Hose Application:
The floating marine oil hose is designed for transportation of crude oil and liquid petroleum products between loading and unloading vessels at offshore mooring systems.
Mainline Full Floating Hose Characteristic:
●Indepent foam floating casing to prevent water absorption
● CR outlayer with excellent resistance to abrasion ,UV,aging and corrosive environment.
●Easy installation and less maintenance
●Cutomized steel flanges are available
●rated working pressure: 21 bar
●minimum reserve buoyance: 20% or according to customer requirements
● electrical continuity: electrical continuous or discontinuous
●leak detection system: after the failure of the primary carcass, the detector will react to the leakage to remind the operator to remove the damaged hose to avoid economic loss and environmental pollution.
Mainline Full Floating Hose Standard:
The floating oil marine hoses are designed and produced in full accordance to OCIMF standard,the marine hoses are subjected to manufacturing and testing requirements dictated by ISO9000 quality standards.